scrum master interview questions glassdoor
Glassdoor is a website where employees and former employees anonymously review companies and their management, and they also share interview questions they faced. The questions shared on Glassdoor can vary widely based on candidates’ experiences, the hiring company, location, and more.
While I cannot access Glassdoor directly to fetch the latest questions for you, I can share a compilation of common Scrum Master interview questions that have been shared across various platforms, including Glassdoor, by candidates over time:
- Why did you decide to become a Scrum Master?
- How do you handle a team member who is not engaged during Sprint ceremonies?
- What do you believe is the most challenging part of being a Scrum Master?
- Describe how you facilitated a retrospective where there was a major conflict in the team.
- How do you ensure that all voices are heard during your team ceremonies?
- How have you handled a situation where a Product Owner was not available or not engaged?
- Describe a situation where you had to manage external stakeholders’ expectations about the Scrum process.
- How do you measure a team’s success?
- How do you handle team members who believe they don’t benefit from Scrum ceremonies like Daily Stand-up or Retrospective?
- How would you introduce Scrum to a team that’s new to it?
- What tools have you used for backlog management and sprint tracking?
- Describe a situation where you had to be firm with your team to uphold Scrum values and principles.
- How do you handle scope creep or last-minute requests during a Sprint?
- Can you provide an example of a challenging impediment you removed for a team?
- How do you continue your education and growth as a Scrum Master?
For a comprehensive list and the most recent Scrum Master interview questions from specific companies on Glassdoor, it would be best to visit the Glassdoor website directly and search for Scrum Master interviews under the respective company’s profile.