A Jira dashboard is a customizable display that provides at-a-glance insights into your project status and progress. It’s a central place to track all the information related to your project activities.
Dashboards are made up of gadgets that show different types of data. You can customize your dashboard by adding, removing, or rearranging gadgets.
For example, some of the gadgets you might add to your dashboard could include:
- Issue Statistics: Display a summary of issues that match a JQL query or filter.
- Burndown Chart: Shows the amount of work to be done versus the remaining time in a sprint, useful for teams using Scrum.
- Pie Chart Report: Display a pie chart of issues from a filter grouped by a certain field (like status, assignee, etc.)
- Activity Stream: Displays a list of recent activity from all or a subset of projects.
- Assigned to Me: Shows a list of unresolved issues assigned to the current user.
- Filter Results: Displays issues returned from a saved filter in a custom column order.
Jira dashboards are a powerful tool for project managers and team members to stay informed about project progress, track issues, and manage work more effectively. They’re also valuable in meetings and reports to visually communicate the team’s work and progress.
You want to know more about jira dashboard click on below article.