What tasks does a business analyst do?
1. Interpret business data and trends
2. Analyze financial data to understand business performance
3. Determine customer needs and recommend solutions
4. Assist in contract negotiations and management
5. Estimated future growth using analytics
Let us observe Business Analyst Tasks It is very important to know business analyst tasks, Business Analyst key role is to Analyze, communicate, Document and validating the requirements. Let us discuss Business Analyst Tasks and what he does during the project/ Business Analyst needs to listen carefully when discussing with stake holders and should not interrupt when they are sharing about issues / Problems or requirements. As a Business Analyst we may speak with the SME’s and end users to…