Agile Interview questions : When interviewing prospective software developers, it is important to ask relevant and probing questions that will unveil the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses. Here are seven agile interview questions that can help identify whether the candidate is a good fit for a Software Development role:
1. Why did you choose to major in software development?
2. Tell me about a time when you had to take on extra work or work night shifts. How did you handle it?
3. What challenges have you faced while working with code version control systems (CVS, Git,etc)? How did you overcome them?
4. Describe how you would go about solving a problem that is difficult to met with existing code or functions.
5. Describe a time when you had to source and configure new software from scratch. What were the most important factors that influenced your decision making?
6. Are there any areas in which you would like to improve upon as a developer? If so, what are they?
7. Can you share an idea or solution for optimizing performance of an existing application?